Individual Session – Adult or Child
- Introductory Session – £35
- Individual session – £50 (50 minute session)
- Block of 3 individual sessions – £140
- Individual session for trainee counsellors – £40
- Block of 3 individual sessions for trainee counsellors – £110
- Introductory Session – £40 (40 minute session)
- Session Fees – £60 (60 minute session)
NHS Frontline Workers
- Individual Session – £35 (50 minute session)
- Block of three sessions – £95
Usually on a weekly basis (but this is flexible) and booked ahead to suit us both this allows us to develop a working relationship and can be booked individually or in a block of 3 sessions which works out a little bit less for you as a client. Payment can be made by bank transfer or with cash.
Life tends to happen and sometimes we need to cancel appointments, this is fine and you can do this easily with an email, text or call, as long as it is over 24 hours until your appointment. If a cancellation has to be made within 24 hours, I reserve the right to charge a fee for late cancellations and missed appointments at a rate of £40 for individual sessions, and £50 for Family Sessions.
There are plenty of ways to contact me for a chat about if therapy is for you, you can fill in the enquiry form below, drop me a text, give me a call or send me an email. Whatever makes you feel most comfortable.
If I am in a session I won’t be able to reply straight away, but I do check and reply to all forms of contact as soon as I am able.